High Quality Tutoring Services in Queens & Manhattan, NY
At Tutors on Wheels, we know that it can be difficult to find quality tutoring services for your child. Struggling in school is one of the hardest things for a kid of any age to deal with. At Tutors on Wheels, we take pride in providing holistic solutions for many different grade levels to ensure that your child becomes more proficient in any subject they are struggling with in school. As a NYC – DOE approved organization, Tutors on Wheels provides comprehensive math help, English tutors, chemistry tutors, physics tutoring, and much more. Say goodbye to your child’s troubles with a particularly troublesome subject matter. Our tutors are specially trained to help enhance your child’s ability to grasp any topic they are having problems with. We have an excellent track record with both grade school and high school tutoring services and we look forward to helping your child succeed today. For more information on what sets Tutors on Wheels apart, contact us today and a member of our team will be happy to provide you with additional details.
Math Help and More with Our Child Tutoring Experts
We offer a variety of tutoring services to help your child succeed both academically and socially in the Manhattan and Queens area. Click on one of the links below to learn more about our various services:
- Common Core Tutoring: All of our Tutors on Wheels tutors are well versed in the Common Core curriculum for grades 3-8, which is when students are expected to take state tests in both math and ELA. Our Common Core tutoring is designed to give your child the knowledge they deserve and need in order to perform well on these high stakes exams.
- Private Tutoring: This kind of tutoring is designed to give your child a one-on-one experience with a qualified tutor. Whether it be a math tutor for AP calculus or an English tutor for writing a research paper, we want to make sure your child is being given the proper attention and skills needed so that he or she achieves success.
- Early Intervention: This offers children (ages birth through three) with a diagnosed disability the care and attention they need so that they can reach their developmental milestones and prevent further delays in the future. We take special care at Tutors on Wheels to ensure that we work closely with parents during our early intervention services to ensure we are giving the best possible service possible.
- Speech Therapy: Our speech therapy is designed to give your child the writing, reading, and speaking skills necessary so they can achieve the ability to speak fluently, elaborately, and clearly.
- Special Education Services: Our SETSS services are designed to provide your child with the support they need in order to be academically successful no matter what their learning disability may be. This is accomplished through the determined efforts of our state certified special education teachers. Tutors on Wheels takes immense pride in helping kids with learning disabilities of all kinds succeed in the classroom.
- General Test Prep: Our test prep includes both ACT test prep and SAT prep as well as help with more common state testing such as regents exams and the Common Core.
Whatever child tutoring help your child needs is available at Tutors on Wheels!
Professional Tutoring Your Family Can Rely On
At Tutors on Wheels, we know that every child learns differently and that there isn’t one way to help students who are struggling. We aim to provide an environment where our students become more interested in the subject they are struggling with so it is easier for them to contextualize. Often times, lack of comprehension with a particular topic or subject in school can be associated with a particular teacher’s style, or the speed of the class. Our tutors ensure that your child will leave our tutoring sessions better equipped to handle the workload, take tests, and understand the concepts better. Best of all, our reliable and professional tutoring services are affordable as well. Our operators are standing by to answer any questions you may have!
What Sets Us Apart?
- 15 Years of Experience
- Private Tutoring for K-12 and Beyond
- Specialize in One-on-One Tutoring
- Approved Vendor by the NYC-DOE
- Certified Teachers and Experienced Instructors
- Special Education Teachers for Students with IEPs
- Services Available at Student’s School, Home or Local Library
- Psychological Evaluations Offered
- Individualized Learning Plans based on Student Needs