Math Tutors in Queens, Long Island & Manhattan
Math Made Easy!
At Tutors on Wheels, we can understand the frustration many students feel when they are stuck on a problem that just can’t seem to be solved, and they need math homework help—or how difficult it can be to adjust to a new level of mathematics when the previous one was challenging enough like a jump from pre-calculus to AP-calculus! Luckily, we have just what you need to make your learning experience more rewarding and less of a struggle with math help from our experienced math tutors. When you schedule a student tutoring session with one of our experts, you can rest assured that they will carefully break down any level of math for your child.
We can provide a tutor for all levels of mathematics including:
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Integrated Algebra
- Algebra 2/Trigonometry
- Common Core State Exams (3-8)
Our skills and services cover a wide age range, from K-12 to college-level including SAT math practice and AP math tutoring. We offer both one-on-one and group sessions, as we know some students work better in groups, while others prefer a more solidary environment. Additionally, we feature various appointment times so you won’t have to worry about trying to fit your child’s tutoring into your busy schedule. Sign-up with us in Queens today!
Ready to book your child’s first session? Contact Tutors on Wheels today!
What Sets Us Apart?
- 15 Years of Experience
- Private Tutoring for K-12 and Beyond
- Specialize in One-on-One Tutoring
- Approved Vendor by the NYC-DOE
- Certified Teachers and Experienced Instructors
- Special Education Teachers for Students with IEPs
- Services Available at Student’s School, Home or Local Library
- Psychological Evaluations Offered
- Individualized Learning Plans based on Student Needs