SAT Test Preparation in Queens & Manhattan, NY
The SAT is the most important exam that your child will take during their high school career. If your child is planning on attending college, it is necessary that they take the SAT. Furthermore, the score your child receives on the SAT will determine what schools they may be able to attend. Certain schools require a minimum SAT score before they even consider you for enrollment. The better the academia of the school, the higher the SAT score they will expect from your child. Sign-up you child today so they can get the test preparation they need!
At Tutors on Wheels, we have multiple ways of preparing your child for the new SAT:
- We offer one on one tutoring in the form of three different hourly packages (4, 8, 12). The purchase of an hourly package will ensure that your child receives an experienced and qualified SAT tutor. Our teacher will work closely with your child to identify their strengths and weaknesses in various sections of the SAT.
- Tutors on Wheels has several updated textbooks and resources to help students fully prepare for their exam date.
- Prior to initiating any teaching, the tutor will provide a diagnostic exam to measure and plan out how the student should most efficiently spend the hours of their package.
- In addition to a personalized teaching plan, tutors will also provide students with homework assignments to ensure that students are receiving their full potential through practice.
- One of the great conveniences of our one on one SAT tutoring is the flexible scheduling that our teachers have which includes weekend tutoring at our learning center.
In addition to private SAT tutoring, Tutors on Wheels is also proud to announce that we are offering an affordable and rigorous SAT program:
- This program will be in a group setting at our learning center.
- Students who enroll in the program will receive both a math and English textbook from an accredited educational publisher. These textbooks will be used for both homework assignments and curriculum formation.
- Like the one-on-one SAT tutoring, teachers will first give a diagnostic exam to assess where students currently stand in reading, writing, and math.
- Classes will take place once a week for three hours a day over the course of three months.
- In comparison to other tutoring agencies, you won’t find a more reasonable rate and bang for your buck for SAT tutoring than our SAT group program.
Contact Tutors on Wheels today to reserve your seat for our group SAT program or to set up private one on one tutoring for your child. We look forward to giving your child the confidence and skills necessary in order to succeed on the SAT.
What Sets Us Apart?
- 15 Years of Experience
- Private Tutoring for K-12 and Beyond
- Specialize in One-on-One Tutoring
- Approved Vendor by the NYC-DOE
- Certified Teachers and Experienced Instructors
- Special Education Teachers for Students with IEPs
- Services Available at Student’s School, Home or Local Library
- Psychological Evaluations Offered
- Individualized Learning Plans based on Student Needs