Special Education Services in Queens, Long Island & Manhattan, NY
At Tutors on Wheels, we provide the finest supplemental and child tutoring services throughout the entire Manhattan and Queens area. This includes certified special education teachers in the subjects of math, English for writing and reading, and science. Our focuses are always on the student, and we look to always make sure each child is given the unique attention they need. We always look to uphold the following at the highest quality:
- Top-notch SETSS services in the Queens, NY area
- Services that are provided across a multitude of varying schools
- Travel to your home to help your child in their most comfortable learning setting
- Offer teaching at our learning center that is rich in resources and technology
Seasoned Certified Teachers
Our experienced SETSS teachers are all certified in New York State and have a vast array of skills and practice that they bring to the table in order to help your child achieve their full potential. We also have a large and up-to-date learning center that has plenty of material and technological tools that provide academic support. With our clean and pristine environment, excellent prep material, and delicious snacks and beverages, your child will be prepared with everything he or she needs to be successful.
In order for SETSS services to begin with Tutors on Wheels, the Department of Education must provide your child with a P4 form (Authorization for Independent Special Education Teacher Support Services for Parentally-Placed Student), which designates the amount of mandated hours of SETSS services your child will receive on a weekly basis. To obtain this form, a licensed professional must first evaluate your child for a learning disability. Without the P4 form provided by the Department of Education, we cannot begin providing SETSS services to your child
Several of our SETSS students have benefited greatly from time spent with our teachers. There have been several occasions of SETSS students reaching the honor roll in thanks to the diligent efforts of our teachers as well as the hard work and determination they have to see all students succeed academically. Our teachers are highly devoted to helping your children develop effective study skills and learning techniques. We believe in a community-style type of teaching that involves the parents as well. As such, all of our tutor plans are customized to best fit each student and will require significant input on your behalf to ensure their success.
We would be honored to apply our experience and dedication in preparing you and your child for an enriched future. Allow us to help your child become one of the many success stories here at Tutors on Wheels.
What Sets Us Apart?
- 15 Years of Experience
- Private Tutoring for K-12 and Beyond
- Specialize in One-on-One Tutoring
- Approved Vendor by the NYC-DOE
- Certified Teachers and Experienced Instructors
- Special Education Teachers for Students with IEPs
- Services Available at Student’s School, Home or Local Library
- Psychological Evaluations Offered
- Individualized Learning Plans based on Student Needs